The relationship between Bob Trembley Home and clients we serve is paramount. We strive to maintain your trust and confidence in our company and services. An essential aspect of this is our commitment to protect your nonpublic personal information. We will not disclose your nonpublic personal information to anyone unless it is required by law, is at your direction, or is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you. We will not reveal you information for any other purposes and we will never sell your nonpublic personal information to anyone.
Bob Trembley Home collects and maintains your nonpublic personal information so we can provide services to you. The types and categories of nonpublic personal information we collect and maintain about you may include, but are not limited to:
- Information we receive to initiate a client relationship (such as your name, home or business address, telephone number and financial information to process payment);
- Information that we collect to determine services needed.
To fulfill our privacy commitment at Bob Trembley Home we have instituted practices to safeguard your nonpublic personal information. These include but are not limited to:
- Adopting policies and procedures that safeguard your nonpublic personal information and comply with federal and state regulations;
- Requiring third parties that perform services for us to agree by contract to keep your nonpublic personal information strictly confidential; and
- Protecting nonpublic personal information of our former clients to the same extent as our current clients.
We strive to keep your nonpublic personal information accurate. If you believe that our records are incorrect or outdated, please notify us as soon as possible by calling 1-646-694-8682 or emailing us at email@example.com. We will make any necessary corrections as soon as possible.
Privacy is a partnership. Because privacy matters, we pledge to work together with you to protect and control the security of your nonpublic personal information.
Thank you for this opportunity to serve you. Your relationship and trust are very important to us. Please be assured that we will abide by our policies and procedures to protect your information.